Monday, October 31, 2011

Finding the " Light"



Do you have light in your life or darkness?   Most of us have a mix of the two.  If you have trouble with finding the light some days. . catch a sunrise or a sunset!   That is when God's light comes through the strongest.   As a photographer, the photos I have treasured most are those that have caught that few moments of beauty early morning or right before dusk.  Sometimes it catches me in such awe I have to remember to try and capture it through my lens.  And rarely, if ever, does the lens see the full glory of what my eyes have been allowed to see but somehow I feel I must try and preserve it forever.  Fortunately,  when we cannot find actual light in our day   we are given the ability to capture "light" in our minds through our spiritual beliefs or  through appreciating the gifts in our life and gratitude for all that life has given us.  Sometimes a beautiful reading can jar the mindset from darkness to light.  So my hope for all is to find the light in your life. . through you eyes. . through your mind. . and most of all through your heart.

Love and Hugs,
Sandy

P.S.
LB is still there, still healing and it is good to be able to focus on something else!  May you all feel "light" in your day!

1 comment:

lorena johnson said...

This is the best post you've given us to date Sandy.
I love your attitude and philosophy.
Gratitude is the key word.
If we are not grateful, we are not on our way to higher ground.
Light comes with gratitude.
I love you my dear friend.
Hugs!
Cami