Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Don't Have Moods!!!

Well, I should say, I usually don't have moods!  Yesterday I was in such a mood that I didn't even want to be around myself.  How does this happen?  I have never had a depression.  I don't believe in being depressed.  That is for other people!  I don't have time for that nonsense.  But yesterday I had a mood and I don't want to go there again.  And thank you to Tom for continuing to be my sweet and kind best friend, nurse and sweetheart.  I didn't even like me yesterday and he was still nice to me.  That is above and beyond!  Today was better and I have confidense that tomorrow will be better yet.  I am physically feeling well and staying busy.  I was waiting for a mental adjustment so I could write a cheery blog post.  I'm not quite there today but just wanted everyone to know that all is well with my "unique feature".  (That's my new name for my much operated on body part. )  Still  waiting for healing of the open wound but have been pretty much pain free.  That is on my gratitude list.  Along with many, many other blessings.  How does one get through this life without gratitude?  I don't know.  I couldn't.  Life is good.  Who-Hooo!  This bog has had 4000+ reads. .that amazes me.   Next time I blog it will be about happy things. . promise. . . Love and hugs to all,  Sandy

1 comment:

lorena johnson said...

Let's try this again.
Must be something in the air, stars, or just going around.
I had a day like this the other day.
Marjie almost never makes a comment like this to me: "Are we grouchy today?"
I told her I was and we both had to laugh.
She treaded lightly the rest of the day. LOL!
We are entitled to have a day like that now and then. Just don't make it a habit.
Hugs!
Cami