Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Butterflies Are Everywhere. . .

Can you see a butterfly and not feel the joy of watching it flit from one flower to another or light on a beautiful blossom?   Sometimes a butterfly appears most unexpected and in unusual form.  As this one did.  Appreciate a butterfly wherever you find it!   As you can tell, I am sure,today is a better day.  Don't know why.  I didn't sleep well but woke up with a different spirit inside.  I am going to work hard to hang onto that spirit.  That's the one I prefer and seek .   Thank you all for being my sounding board, my therapy yesterday.  Tom is making soup of some sort for dinner for us to have with fresh bread from the bakery.  How lucky am I !   I know.  Very lucky.  And very grateful.  For all life has given me.  Love and hugs for all. . .And watch for butterflies. . . . Sandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... how sweet. the photo AND Tom! And the warm bread!!! Take care!!!

lorena johnson said...

So cute Sandy. Children are a bit like butterflies aren't they?
They have moods too, but very quickly move out of the gloomy ones with the least bit of persuasion.
Glad you feel better today. Keep that child-like spirit.
hugs, to you and Tom,
Lorena