Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Day New Gratitude

Dear Friends, friends and family,

My apologies for being such a grump in yesterday's blog.  I was really feeling so out of sync and just crummy.   After a rough night I am feeling much better today and ready to face the healing of another surgery. Have had a good day with good energy and little need for extra meds.   I was well taken care of by the local medical community the past few days and gained more confidence in what is available locally.  I am grateful for that.  And for a day of lovely monsoon rains with birds chirping their thank yous.  And for Tom that showed me what a good nurse he is this morning in changing bandages.   Multi talented guy that Tom!  So I am going to have a piece of chocolate, read a good book and vision myself "well".

Love and Hugs to all . . .Sandy
 

3 comments:

lorena johnson said...

I knew you would bounce back. I also knew you had a good nurse in Tom and would get quality care.
Hugs!

Cami

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE NOT A GRUMP! And even if you were, you are entitled! I don't make apologies for venting on MY blog. BTW, you ARE about the most optimistic person I KNOW!

acoelke said...

You're allowed a measure of grumpiness. Try an extra piece of chocolate.

Tom is a terrific guy and you are one wonderful woman.