Saturday, July 23, 2011

Well That Didn't Go Well!

Just to update,On Tuesday  I went to my local doctor for antibiotics for an infection in "that delicate body part" . After  a couple of days of that not working, I went to the local hospital to get IV antibiotics and the doctor sent me for scan which showed I had an abcess.  Then I had surgery.  A OK , alternative to the big needle thing except they left a hole for healing from the inside out. to be stuffed and unstuffed with gauze twice a day.  Eweee!  I am home and the breast is much improved as far as swelling ,size,redness etc. Oh yes in there somewhere I was throwing up, breaking out in hives and being checked for a blood clot.  Not throwing up now, still have the hives and don't have a blood clot.  So there is good news in there!  And how was your week?  I don't even have a piece of photography for this!  I'm trying to find that positive attitude and gratitude.  Maybe in the morning. . . Hugs, and thanks for letting me share my bad mood!
Sandy

2 comments:

lorena johnson said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! I'm so sorry Sandy. Just when everything seemed to be going so perfectly.
I'm sure it will get back to perfect soon for you.
Keep your chin up, we luvs ya.

Cami

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I wondered where you were! This sounds painful. You know by now to do what the Dr ordered, so let us know how it goes. Take care...