Monday, August 15, 2011

New Day and Life Gets Better

Life has it's ups and life has it downs.  I should sit  on both hands so I don't burden you with the down days by posting an unhappy blog! There are a lot more good days in my life, even now, than bad days.  I am a positive person and a happy person and I will darn sure try to do better than that last post.   Started this morning with an early morning wound care session with the home health nurse and her giving me all of the virtues of the healing going on in my left breast.  That was good to hear from someone with 30+ years experience in doing wound care.  Today was the last day of my antibiotics and also when the surgeon from Mayo is suppose to call and check on my progress.  So good day.  Tom and I went to breakfast at our favorite spot and then strolled downtown for a bit.  It felt good.  Home for a nap and to work on a writing project for our art group.  So all is well here.  I am conscious of having used the word "good" numerous times in this post.  Good word that "good"!  Love and Hugs to All. . .Sandy

2 comments:

lorena johnson said...

Good good good good, excellent, excellent, excellent. Hugs(good)
Cami

Laurel said...

Well "good" for you for the positive attitude, Sandy, but really, it's OKAY if your enthusiasm wanes on occasion. That's why you have this community to reach out to! Let us bolster your confidence, cheer you up, and cheer you on when you need a boost. Love and hugs back to you!