Saturday, August 13, 2011

Repeat, Sandy! "One Day at a Time , With Gratitude"

How soon I forget!   It has been a rather rough week.  And mostly in my head.  A little paranoia going on here about "Am I ever going to be well again?"   Two different nurses who are overseeing the wound care tell me things are progressing very well.  The wound is healing and no sign of new infection.  It is getting better. Then I have a day with a lot of discomfort and low energy and my mind wanders into the "what ifs".   I opened my blog and saw what I had originally titled it, even when my prognosis was so much worse than it is now!  So I am refocusing on "One Day at a Time, With Gratitude".  I had a good day yesterday with good energy and enjoyed attending a 2 hour art event!  I am grateful for that.  Had a rough night last night but will put a Tylenol and glass of water by my bed tonight and that will work! Today my big treat was spotting and photographing a new little fawn that still had his spots.  Loved that!   Thanks for listening , guys.  Guess this is a therapy day for blogging.  I had already downloaded another photo but  I think I will add the photo of that little fawn.  I guess that was Mother Nature's gift to me.  And I am grateful.       Love and Hugs to all,  Sandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all understand why you feel the way you do. It is difficult to be "down" and have to depend on others (and pills) to take care of you. But hopefully it will all be a distant memory soon.

lorena johnson said...

I am sorry for your low periods Sandy, but look at the wonderful photos you are posting.
I am so grateful for these and for you. Hugs!
Cami