Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Comin' Up Roses!

Ok, they're cactus flowers, but you get the idea!  I am so grateful to all of you for your thoughts and prayers and to Mayo Clinic and Hospital and the good doctor and all of the kind nurses that took care of me today.  The results were better than I even dared hope for. Someone must have had good connections with the man above!  Then biggie is that all of the lymph nodes were negative!  And don't have the lab work back yet the doctor did feel like he had gotten it all.  If that goes the other way I may still be facing a mastectomy but for the first time the possibility of no chemotherapy was mentioned. I will have lab results on Friday or Monday.  The doctor said the chest xray and the blood work done yesterday looked good with no indication of problems beyond the breast.  Thank you all so much for being there and your support and prayers.  It has meant so much.  Love and hugs to all.  :)Sandy

9 comments:

lorena johnson said...

Like I said on FB, I'm doing the happy dance here in Indiana. Love you Sandy and am so relieved to here such good news. Keep up the good work and the photo is amazing. Do a book you two.

Anonymous said...

AS WE WOULD SAY IN YOOPER LAND "HOLY WAH"!!! Great!!! Love the shot!!

Anonymous said...

Sandy, this news makes my heart soar! How blessed you are and such greatness in the Light. Peace, Cheryl Speir-Phillips

Unknown said...

I am thrilled to hear this good news. Many positive thoughts being sent your way.
Kathleen

Karen Bittleston said...

Just delighted for you both. Thank goodness the waiting is over and you can get back to living your lives. Cactus is the most amazing plant and your shot is a very good one. Take care.

XOXO
KB

Ross said...

Wow, Sandy, that is terrific news. I'm so glad for both you and Tom. It would be even better if you didn't have to go through the chemo!

Best,

Ross Worley

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, Joanne here from Fairfield, Iowa, to say, Such great news. I do hope that you can remain chemo free, but it seems that you good health has brought you through. I know how grateful you are. Many blessings. Joanne Bryan

Anonymous said...

i am just thrilled with the good news!hope all is well! mickey

Mindy Iris said...

Sandy and Tom,

Blessings to you both and continued well-being and healing.

Mindy Iris