Friday, May 6, 2011

Day Six-Treatment Five

That's tomorrow.  There was a thoughtful offer by my doctor  to make up my missed Monday treatment with a Saturday morning treatment so. . we are making a really quick trip home on Saturday and back on Monday.  But the good news is when I am finished tomorrow I am 25% complete!  1 week down and 3 to go.  I am feeling well but it will be nice to be home even just for 2 nights and 1 day.  It will definitely be a busy day,  putting out the kitty food and water for Sophie and Fifi, picking up Scooby-Doo from the kennel on Saturday afternoon and delivering her back on Monday morning.  Watering thirsty plants and doing a couple loads of laundry.  Too much to do for one day, but for this week we will have to make it work.  I am just glad that I can do the make up treatment on Saturday and not have to come back in in June for just one treatment.  All seems to be well with treatments, I am napping in the afternoon most days but many days at home I do that anyway.  So no fatigue and the scales keep verifying no loss of appetite !   The good wishes and kind thoughts and prayers are so appreciated.  I see so many others here that are so much more ill than I that it is hard to not feel guilty about using this special facility to treat me.  And I do think "Thank heavens for early diagnosis".  So friends and family, if you haven't had your regular cancer screenings, do it!  It is the best gift you can give yourself and those you love.  Love and hugs to all, Sandy

1 comment:

lorena johnson said...

Busy,busy,busy! WTG! keep up the good work Sandy. I'm glad you are maintaining a healthy appetite along with your obviously healthy attitude.
Hugs,
Cami