Sunday, May 22, 2011

How Do I Say "Thank You!' ??

Time to pack, again.  Heading back to Arizona again for my last week of radiation treatment.  Last week I was given a book to read about what after treatment is over.  I have been so focused on getting through these 4 weeks that I really had not given the "after" any thought.  I finally read it and did give me some food for thought for questions to ask at my last doctor's appointment on Thursday.  But also gave me things to worry about.  I don't want to worry.  I just want to have my life return to before cancer.  But I don't want to forget  the appreciation for life and health and friends and family and all of the other things that have loomed so much larger in my mind since I started down this path the first days of 2011.   I would like to be able to do something special for all of you who have sent me encouragement and positive thoughts and good advice and prayers.     I think I am going to be OK,   I think I am going to be a cancer survivor and there are so many  good friends, good doctors, kind nurses, supportive family and my sweet Tom all that have had a part in that.  I don't even know how I say "Thank You"  to that many for that much caring.   Ok!  Group Hug!  I am picturing my arms around all of  the above and the love is overwhelming! (I think Dr. Wong just blushed!)  Last week of treatment here I come!                    Sandy

1 comment:

lorena johnson said...

We all love you very much Sandy. Any win for you is a win for us. Thank you for the wonderful photos too.
Great big Hug!
Cami