Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life in the Big City

Hello all, I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am doing well as one can be .  as my old saying goes "not bad shape for the shape I'm in".  Treatment # 13 in the morning.  That is a lucky number isn't it?  The weather is mild for Pheonix and we are not planning our days that closely.  Started out for the Heard Museum today and ended up in a 3D cartoon movie-"Rio"-fun!  We came back to the motel for a nap and then for a swim and then found a nice little oriental restaurant for dinner.  Bedtime now!  Friends, friends and family, I find myself of thinking of so many of you so often. So grateful for your support and love and prayers.  Eyes are closing. . so it's goodnight. . sleep tight out there world.  Hugs and Love, Sandy

1 comment:

lorena johnson said...

What a gorgeous flower. I forgot the name of it but have always loved that beautiful blossom. I think it is a good sign of how you are blossoming under the pressure of these healing days. Love you sweet lady and glad you are having fun with all the other not so pleasant stuff.
Hugs,
Cami