Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Arizona In The Morning

Hello All,

Just a quick note as we awake at the Comfort Inn in Fountain Hills Az, a Scottsdale suburb and just about two miles from Mayo Clinic. Today is the greatly anticipated day to meet with the oncologist here for finding out the treatment path ahead and then meeting with the surgeon/oncologist for a check of his work of 3 weeks ago.  It will be a busy day and hopefully I will know the who,why,what and where of the days and months ahead.  We come into this area a convenient lesser traveled road that has proved itself to be a good area to stop for desert photography.  A real highpoint of the six hour drive.  We also stopped and walked around in downtown Globe,an interesting and thriving small town economy with a huge Arts Center.  Enjoyable trip yesterday and now down to business today.  As soon as I digest the information I will pass it on via the blog.  My gratitude flows over to all of you who I know are out there.  Although there aren't lots of comments, that is ok. I have a counter for reads on the blog so I know that you are there .  Love and hugs to all.   

Sandy

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm hoping you get lots of good news today, Sandy!

Sister Vel said...

I'm here everyday. Not only do I enjoy your positive attitude, but the photography is first class. I'm anxious to hear what your course of treatment will be. Love and hugs to you, Sister.

lorena johnson said...

I will be checking in several times this evening to hear the news. hugs!
Cami