Saturday, April 30, 2011

Look Into My Eyes. .

Nothing to do with my delicate condition but this dog was such a beautiful animal and had the eyes of an old soul and I had to share.  I am doing well, we will be on the road monday morning for my first week of radiation treatments.  My biggest strggle this week has been trying to understand the Medicare statements and reconcile them with what financial statements I have from Mayo.  I think I finally have the process figured out.  It is confusing because medicare pays some of the payment to me directly and some goes to Mayo directly.  Overall I think it is coming out ok.  Whatever additional I end up paying, I decided long ago that Mayo is so worth it when life,death and your health is at stake. I am so grateful for medicare coverage and I hope the generations ahead of me have the same in their senior years.  How sad for us as a society if they don't!  Hopefully I should have more interesting things to report from Pheonix/Scottsdale in a few days.  Happy trails  to all of you.  I know where our trail is going to be for the next four weeks.  But it is a good thing.  Hugs and Love to all,      
Sandy

1 comment:

lorena johnson said...

He is simply gorgeous and I promise you, he is an old soul. We have those aha moments when we need them and I am glad he was there to shed light and love to you. Hugs!
Cami