Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hearst Church at Pinos Altos

This lovely old church becomes an art gallery every summer and Tom and I prepared our photography and delivered it today for the show that starts this weekend.  It was great to get my head into the project today of selecting, printing and framing photography from a whole lot of photo safaris!  Tonight it is back to hot and cold packs and  packing for a quick trip to Mayo and getting Scooby-Doo's blanket and lunch bucket ready for the kennel again.   But working with the photography was a good distraction and it will be fun to be part of the opening and artist reception Friday night.  I am feeling well, good energy and only what naps are appropriate for a 69 year young grandmother.  I am already looking forward to May 28th.  The day after my last day of radiation treatment.  I plan to celebrate the day with gratitude big time!                         
Happy Easter to all. . May your day be filled with love and joy and appreciation of life.      Sandy

1 comment:

lorena johnson said...

Thank you Sandy for letting us be part of your wonderful life. I know you have many more good things in store for you.
I would so love to see your art collection of photos. I didn't know you did your own framing. You are both so multi-talented my friend.
I will be happy when May the 28th is here also. Maybe I can celebrate vicariously?
Love you lil Sis!
Cami