Monday, April 18, 2011

Gratitude for A Week of Normal

I am so grateful to have a week of normal activities before we head back for a one day visit to see the Radiation Oncology department.  And it is a week without the uncertainty looming large overhead.  I know what my condition is, I know what my treatment path is and the knowing is good.   This week I get to be just Sandy, not the Sandy With Breast  Cancer person.   I am looking forward to attending my Kiwanis meeting, working to get a FeVa Foto order filled and entries ready for an upcoming Art Show.  There are classes to attend and a showing of "Waiting For Superman" at the University tonight. Quiet meals to enjoy with my sweetheart.   A week of "Normal".  How precious. . .How unappreciated by me in the past. . . . Love and Hugs to all. . .And wishing you all a joyful  "Week of Your Very Best Normal". .

2 comments:

lorena johnson said...

Sounds like a great plan Sandy. I am envious of all your flurry of activities. You go girl. Hugs,
Cami

TOM VAUGHAN & SANDY FEUTZ said...

Love the litany of normal things, but don't forget the birthday coming up, Sweetheart. Save Friday night for YOU!

Love you always, Your Snuggery