Monday, April 25, 2011

Whoo-Hoo! I've Got Tattoos!

Sorry but no pictures!  :)   We just got home from a quick trip for my pre-radiation visit at Mayo.  One of the things that they did was put proper and permanent marks on me  for the radiation treatments.  It didn't hurt. It was just a few little sticks with the marking needle, but I was thinking of those who have a whole tattoo done. Ouch!   Anyway, Tom and I are both dragging tonight from the hours on the road.  The best I can figure only 4 more round trips and  I'm done!  So tonight I am going to enjoy a good nights sleep in my own bed. . Ahh, one of those little unappreciated things in life.  Goodnight all. . Love and Hugs. .

Sandy  AKA The Tattooed Lady

3 comments:

lorena johnson said...

I love your new nickname Sandy. Glad the rest of it will not take long. You really have a great sense of humor and it inspires me.
Hugs,
Cami

Anonymous said...

We'll just call ya TL from now on. Get some rest!

Unknown said...

Now you and Tom need to get a Harley to go with the tatoos!!!!!